Who loves Healthy cookies if the answer is yes.. well this recipe is a MUST
6 tbsp @meraki_superfoods Vanilla Coconut protein powder
6 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
170ml plant milk, room temperature
1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
2 tbsp chocolate chunks
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1. Line a loaf pan with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix the protein powder, coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the melted coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla.
4. Once combined, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in the chocolate chunks.
6. Transfer the mixture to the baking tray
7. Press the mixture down evenly with your hands or a spatula.
8. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before cutting into bars.
Recipe created @oats.obseesed.tarryn (insta)