* 350 g frozen mango
* 3 frozen bananas
* 1 cup orange juice or water
* 1 tsp date or agave Sirup or any other sweetener or choice
* 1 tsp level Meraki Superfoods Camu Camu + 1 pinch extra for topping
* Topping: 1/2 pitaya, 1 banana, 1/2 orange, yellow 1/2 kiwi fruit, 2 tsp ground walnuts, 1 tsp desiccated coconut
1. Mix frozen mangoes and bananas with 1 cup of orange juice (or water) and 1 teaspoon of Meraki Superfoods Camu Camu in a food processor until smooth.
2. Optional: Sweeten with date or agave sirup if necessary.
3. Prepare and cut different fruits for the topping. Use for example alphabet cookie cutters or a melon baller for different shapes.
4. Combine 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut with 2 teaspoons ground walnuts and add a pinch of Meraki Superfoods Camu Camu.
5. Divide the mango-banana-Camu-Camu-mix into two bowls and add different toppings to your liking.
Created by beautiful @popupgirl_foodwe are loving working with Cat 🥰 to bring our amazing powders alive