Cookie Dough Bites
* 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed & dried
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/3 cup maple syrup
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup vanilla bean protein powder
* 1/2 cup choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 175° & line a baking tray. Process all ingredients apart from choc chips in food processor. Transfer mixture to a bowl & stir through choc chips.
2. Scoop tbsp amounts of mixture & roll into ball shape between your hands then place on baking tray. These cookie dough bites do not spread whilst baking & will hold their shape, so if you could prefer them to be flat, cookie shaped, then squash ball with fingers to desired shape. Repeat with remaining mixture.
3. Bake in oven for 15 mins. These cookie dough bites do not harden & crisp up like cookies, they remain the texture of cookie dough even after cooking.
4. Store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 7 days.