Whether you fancy a vegan cookie snack, smoothie, something more indulging like a killer brownie recipe or gooey pancake stack
Our new range has your back 🦸♀️ 160000% wholesomeness
Vanilla Chai Protein Bikkies
* 1/2 cup nuttelex
* 1.5 tbsp tahini
* 1/4 cup white sugar (or granulated sugar of choice)
* 1/4 cup cocnut sugar
* 1/8 cup plant milk
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup flour
* 1/2 cup Vanilla Coconut Protein Powder
* 1 tbsp cornstarch
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp bi-carb soda
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
* flaked sea salt & dried rose petals
1. Use an electric mixer to beat nuttelex & sugars together for 3 minutes or until smooth & creamy. Add, tahini, milk & vanilla & beat for another minute to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together protein powder, flour, cornstarch, baking powder, bi-carb soda, cinnamon & cardamon. Add the dry ingredients to the wet & stir to combine using a large spoon.
3. Place dough in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 170 degrees & line baking tray with baking paper or use a silicon mat.
4. Once chilled & firm, scoop dough into 2 tbsp portions & roll into a ball. Place each ball on tray with a few cms gap between each & lightly press with a fork to flatten.
5. Bake biscuits for 13-15 minutes, or until edges are just golden. Remove from oven & sprinkle with flaked salt & rose petals, allow to cool before eating.
Recipe created by super mum @nataliemewing